Warning of business risks and disclaimers
All information published on the SmartBuyAdvice.com website is intended solely for study and informational purposes and is in no way intended as a specific purchase, business or investment recommendation.
Neither the operator of SmartBuyAdvice.com nor the authors of individual articles and materials are registered brokers, investment advisors or brokers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files that a website (in our case the SmartBuyAdvice.com website) sends to your browser. They allow the website to record information about your visit, such as your chosen language and so on, so that your next visit to the site can be easier and more enjoyable. Cookies are important because without them, browsing the Internet would be much more difficult. Cookies allow you to make better use of our website and to adapt its content to your needs.
What types of cookies are there?
The following types of cookies may be used by the website administrator:
- Relational (i.e. temporary) cookies allow us to link your individual activities while you are browsing this website. These cookies are activated when you open your browser window and deactivated when you close your browser window. Session cookies are temporary and all these files are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies help to identify your computer when you revisit our website. Another advantage of persistent cookies is that they allow us to tailor the website to your needs.
Cookies can be categorised according to who places them on your website:
- First party cookie – validity limited to the domain of the website you are viewing.
- Third party cookie – placed by a script from another domain. This allows users to be tracked across domains.
What cookies do we use and why?
We never place personal or other sensitive data in cookies. We use the following types of cookies on SmartBuyAdvice.com.
- Technical – First party cookies which are short-lived. These cookies provide basic technical functionality of the website (remembering information for entering comments, etc.).
- Google Analytics – First party cookies that are long term. These cookies are used to generate anonymous statistics about site usage.
How do I delete or block cookies?
In case you do not want to take advantage of cookies so you can delete or block them. Deleting (disabling) cookies can be done in your browser settings. Below are instructions for each browser:
Google Chrome – delete/disable cookies
Internet Explorer – delete/disable cookies
Firefox – delete/block cookies
Safari – delete/block cookies
Opera – delete/block cookies
This website is designed to comply with the following national and international laws regarding data protection and user privacy:
- Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This website collects and uses personal data for the following purposes:
Tracking site traffic using Google Analytics (GA)
We use Google Analytics (GA) to track visitors and their behaviour on the website. Most websites on the internet use this service. The data collected by GA is used to determine the number of users who visit the site. GA thus helps to find out what pages people visit most often.
GA records certain data (geographic location, device, internet browser and operating system), but none of this information identifies you personally. GA also records your IP address, but Google does not allow us to access the addresses. GA can be considered a third party data processor.
When visitors post a comment on this site, the data displayed in the comment form is collected, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the user agent string defining the browser, which helps to detect spam.
If you post a comment on an article on our website, information such as the name and email address you entered for the comment will be stored in the database of this website along with the IP address, time and date you entered the comment. This information is used only to identify you as the commenter. It is not passed on to any third party processor. Only your name and the date and time you posted the comment are publicly displayed on the site.
The comment (personal information) remains on the site until we delete your comment or the entire article. If you would like your comment removed, please email us at: email@example.com.
If you upload images to this site, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the site can download and view any location data from images on the site.
How is the data stored?
The data associated with comments is the only data stored on our server. This data is currently stored in the manner provided by the WordPress content management system. This is the way most websites currently operate and is not uncommon.
About the website server
The website is hosted by WEDOS Internet, a.s., with registered office at Masarykova 1230, 373 41 Hluboká nad Vltavou, Czech Republic, ID: 28115708, VAT: CZ28115708
Our web address is: SmartBuyAdvice.com
This website is operated by a natural person registered in the Trade Register (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”)., within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), processes the personal data listed below.
The processing of personal data during normal browsing is carried out by the Controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for the Controller:
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager software provider, Google Czech Republic, s.r.o., with registered office at Prague 5, Stroupežnického 3191/17, Postal Code 15000, ID No.: 276 04 977,
- web hosting provider WEDOS Internet, a.s., with registered office at Masarykova 1230, 373 41 Hluboká nad Vltavou, Czech Republic, ID No.: 28115708, VAT No.: CZ28115708,
- or other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are not currently used by the Administrator.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only through this email will your requests and any questions be dealt with appropriately. A reply to the email will be resolved as soon as possible.